Proceedings of MOBIMEDIA 2015 available here!
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PARTICIPANTS AND ORGANISERS OF MOBIMEDIA 2015.
SEE YOU AT MOBIMEDIA 2016 IN XI'AN, CHINA (18-20 JUNE 2016)!
Best Paper Award:
"QoE-Aware Device-to-Device Multimedia Communications"
by Dr. Liang Zhou
Read about Best Paper on EAI BLOG.
Live from the conference at the website!
Get up-to-date information here: http://www.mobimedia.org/2015/show/news
Tweet/Retweet information from #MOBIMEDIA2015
FINAL PROGRAM HERE
Information about accommodation available here. Special rates for MOBIMEDIA 2015 participants!
CAMERA-READY DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL FRIDAY 17 APRIL 2015.
Please note that extended deadline is FIRM and papers have to be submitted before this deadline in order to be accepted!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
To register for MOBIMEDIA 2015, visit: http://mobimedia.org/2015/show/registration
(All authors of submitted papers will be notified soon)
To attend the trip to Panda Research Centre on Wednesday, 27 May 2015, please tick the box 'TRIP TO PANDA RESEARCH CENTRE' under 'Extras' when registering to the conference.
- MOBIMEDIA 2015: an international forum for industry and academia: READ FULL ARTICLE
Keynote Speaker 2 announced: Dr.Nirwan Ansari, New Jersey Institute of Technology
Topic: Greening the Access Infrastructure for Multimedia Communications
NOTIFICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL 25 MARCH 2015
8th International Conference on Mobile Multimedia Communications
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Selected papers will be invited to publish in the following journals:
Mobimedia2015 would like to welcome you to one of the China's liveliest cities. Chengdu is the fourth most populous city in mainland China and offers the best of everything: colorful festivals, architectural wonders, historic monuments.
In this setting, MobiMedia is aimed at addressing subjects related to the successful acquisition, processing, transmission and delivery of multimedia content where the mobility of the users is a key feature.
In this framework, Mobimedia will provide an international forum where industry, researchers and academia will be able to interact and exchange experiences, ideas, and research results surrounding all aspects on quality of experience for current and future services for the future media Internet.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted paper will be published by ACM and submitted for indexing by SI, EI Compendex, Scopus, ACM Library, Google Scholar and many more.
- Application and Multimedia/channel coding paradigms, including for example joint source and channel coding paradigms, scalable video coding, wireless and ad hoc network solutions, ciphering and authentication.
- Networking and transmission mechanisms including for example transport and network protocol solutions, cross-layer techniques, rate control and adaptation mechanism for video delivery, impact of mobility and heterogeneous networks in multimedia delivery, p2p content delivery and medical cloud.
- Multimedia services, business models and concepts, including for example new business models and service concepts, trust and security paradigms for multimedia delivery, test beds and experimentation platforms for multimedia.
- Special track 1: Next Generation Communications and Networking Technologies , including for example RAN and mobile backhaul, Energy-efficient green communications, Mobile/wireless content distribution,and Next-generation access networking.
Special track 2: Data Mining in Social Multimedia, including for example Application of social network analysis, Application of social network mining, Social media advertisement algorithms and applications,Recommendation systems in social multimedia,Data mining in mobile communication, and Large scale image, video and audio mining.
Special track 3: Video Transmission Mechanism over Wireless Networks, including for example Cross-layer-based video transmission technique, Protocols and algorithms design for distributed video transmission, Rate control and adaptation transmission mechanism for video delivery, Cloud-based video delivery, and Energy efficiency analysis for wireless video transmission.
Special track 4: Security and Digital Forensics of Mobile Multimedia Networking and Communications (SDFMMNC), including for example Mobile multimedia cryptography, steganography, cryptanalysis, and steganalysis, Mobile multimedia watermarking, fingerprinting, and identification, Multimedia network protection, anonymity, privacy, and security, Multimedia forensics, Video surveillance,Privacy and security of wearable devices, and other related topics.