SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR WORKSHOPS: SUNDAY, 22 FEBRUARY 2015
The MobiMedia 2015 Conference caters for a limited number of workshops on dedicated session topics.
The aim of these workshops is to discuss work in progress and explore opportunities for new research related to a topic of interest within the context of the conference.
Proposals will be evaluated regarding relevance and anticipated interest, and should include Workshop title, presenter information, abstract, and intended audience.
Possible topics for the Workshops include, but are not limited to:
- Application and Multimedia/channel coding paradigms, including for example joint source and channel coding paradigms, scalable video coding, wireless and ad hoc network solutions, ciphering and authentication.
- Networking and transmission mechanisms including for example transport and network protocol solutions, cross-layer techniques, rate control and adaptation mechanism for video delivery, impact of mobility and heterogeneous networks in multimedia delivery, p2p content delivery and medical cloud.
- Multimedia services, business models and concepts, including for example new business models and service concepts, trust and security paradigms for multimedia delivery, test beds and experimentation platforms for multimedia.
A workshop proposal should contain:
- Title of the workshop
- A brief description of the specific technical issues that the workshop will address
- The reasons why the workshop is interesting and timely
- A draft call for papers, including the workshop submission deadlines
- Tentative composition of the organizing and program committees
Proposals for workshops should be at most four pages in length and must be submitted by electronic mail to: